Facebook marketing. what does it mean? and does it really work? Is it really worth your time and energy to market your business on facebook? Before I answer any of these questions let me fist clarify something that I believe you ought know if you didn't know already.
Facebook as become one of the largest virtual continent in the planet and it as the third largest population on earth and growing every day by the second. It is no secret that facebook as some of the most close knitted communities of any social platform that as ever been created.
I have done some intense research on social networks and I am completely blown away at what I have discover especial what I have found on facebook, let me share with you some of the astounding facts the I that have uncovered hope you can keep up so here it goes.
Facebook facts 2011:
- Facebook as over 800 million active users, the current global population is 7 billion this mean that facebook as a jaw dropping 11.4% of the global population.
- More than 50% of these active users are logged on to Facebook in any given day, most of which are log on 24/7.
- 350 million active users currently access facebook through their mobile devices; this number is projected to reach 600 million by the end of 2011.
- More than 475 mobile operators globally work to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products
- 9.3 billion hours are spent on facebook each month that is 1,065,449 years (note worthy fact).
- 75% of facebook users live outside the US and the site is available in more than 70 different languages.
- More than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages) are used daily.
- The Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events.
- On average, more than 250 million photos are uploaded per day.
- Every month, more than 500 million people use an app on Facebook or experience Facebook Platform on other websites.
- 48% of young people said they now get their news through Facebook. Meanwhile, in just 20 minutes on Facebook over 1 million links are shared, 2 million friend requests are accepted the Average user has 130 friends and almost 3 million messages are sent.
- 48% of 18-34 year olds check Facebook when they wake up in the morning, with 28% doing so before even getting out of bed.
- The 35+ demographic is growing rapidly, now with over 30% of the entire Facebook user base. The core 18-24 year old segment is now growing the fastest at 74% year on year.
- Almost 72% of all US internet users are on now Facebook, while 70% of the entire user base is located outside of the US.
So what do all these facts mean to you? I know by now you have realize that I am not just trying to give you a facebook fact sheet, no this is actually a call to action sheet.
Because of social network like facebook and others, everything has changed the social media revolution has irreversibly changed the way we live our lives and conduct our business. Everyone knows the Internet represent one of the biggest cultural shifts since the printing press and radio, but I think most companies have been slow to recognize that it represents the biggest shift in history in how we do business.
Facebook is a second home for most people all across the world who are also increasingly moving their social lives to facebook so It makes total sense that if this is where the eyeballs are going this is where business has to go. Money goes where people go.
Companies are eager to follow, they used to spend there money on traditional media like radio, television, newspapers and magazines. Those platforms are losing eyeballs to the on-line world by the second, and many business need to tap in to this great phenomenon in order to stay alive. If they don't They're dead and if the survivors in the traditional media don't adjust to this new competitor which is social media, thirty years from now their kids will examine them in museums with the same curiosity they now reserve for dinosaur bone and fossils.
But companies can't just pay lip service to social media and expect it to return results. The transparency and accountability inherent in its structure necessitates a comprehensive and dedicated strategy in order to reap its tremendous benefits.
You can start following the new business model today and grow your business or you can just call it a day pat your self on the shoulder and say good try because the truth is the landscape as change and the only way to survive is to go where you customers are.
To become a facebook marketing superstar is not difficult you can have the raving fans that you need to sky rocket your business success, all you need is the right tools my research as come with one the most effective and efficient tool to market on facebook you probably heard of it but never knew how powerful it is.
Its called “FBinfluence” after using this for the first time and you see the incredible results your going to ask your self why you didn't you have it before now, its not just for companies and businesses it can also be used to build a personal brand, all the other that i have probe so far are just too complex and time consuming if you need more indept information on FBinfluence just follow this link. CLICK HERE!